Joyce Doyle - Excellent hotel food really good very near beach and old town. Staff were great you don't have to pay for safe in your room, fridge and tea coffee making facilities in room. The pool is small. And cold but there is a indoor pool.
Catherine West Was Holt - I stayed there in Jan this year. Treat like a second class citizen and the bed sheet was dirty. Not been changed. Pool was inadequate. Nice position for the old town but a bit of a hike if you want the strip. Personally it felt like a 3 star.
Zsamara - Brilliant hotel!!
Stayed for one week with 2 small children.
Perfect location for old town, with a bus stop right outside that takes you to all the tourist attractions in minutes (zoo, watermark, Terra mittica)
5 minute walk to the beach with lots of shops to look at on the way .
The hotel it's self is modern and clean, the bedrooms are spacious with a large balcony. We stayed on the 15th floor so had amazing views of the old town and beach.
We also used the indoor swimming pool as it was too cold for the outside one. It was ćlean and warm , the children enjoyed it .
The food was excellent, with a large variety to choose from every day. The staff were also helpful and friendly. I really couldn't fault this hotel .
To top it off on my dad's birthday the hotel left a bottle of champagne in our room . This was a really nice touch .
I am quite fussy usually and I can't honestly say this hotel is absolutely fantastic.
I will be back !!!
Dorothy Seddon - We have stayed at Maderia Centro, we loved every bit of it the food was great the rooftop bar is ace and really comfortable beds would highly recommend this hotel
Review by Judith Zipser
My husband and I stayed there last Christmas and it is a fantastic hotel. Good sized rooms, cleaned every day. Amazing views if you are on one of the upper floors. Great food with loads of choice. Staff very helpful and friendly. Not many English in the hotel which is what we liked. Great location also. Highly recommend.
Review by Sally Anne Jones
Wanted to give a review of Madeira Centro as we leave tomorrow, my boyfriend gave me a choice of 3 hotels and I chose this one.
1. 2 double beds in each room with duvets and blankets - very comfy beds. Rooms very clean and large balcony with lots of sun and beautiful seas views.
2. Reception staff very helpful and friendly.
3. Food - a lot of Spanish hotels get slated for their food as it’s not “English” enough however the food here is lovely - after all I am in Spain it’s hot, plentiful and lots of choice. The food is to the Spanish palate ie; veal, rabbit, lamb, steak, chicken but all cooked perfectly, not greasy or covered in olive oil and plenty of fruits, salads, meats, cheeses, breads, soups and of course chips are available with every meal.
It’s on the edge of the new and old town so ideal location if you want to explore both parts of Benidorm. Mc Donald’s next door if you get a bit peckish.
I have been to Benidorm over 50 times and was a travel agent for over 20 years so I have stayed in a lot of hotels, would whole heartedly recommend - I will be returning.
Great to stay for fiestas as you get to see all the fireworks from your balcony.
Booked the Madeira Centro as a bit of a treat for myself for a week's break. I hadn't stayed there before and wasn't sure what to expect.
1) The views are incredible. I was lucky enough to have a room on a high floor with incredibl views. Watching a December sunset from the room was amazing.
2) The breakfast was great! I booked B&B only. The choice at breakfast was amazing, fresh fruit, prepared or as is. Cooked foods, including English and American choices, cereals, juices, yogurts, fizz, Spanish choices... the list goes on.
3) staff were lovely. Helpful, approachable and friendly
4) cleanliness. I was really impressed with how clean the hotel was and my room as well.
5) Room - single room was spacious with 2 beds, a double sink in the bathroom. Was very warm and cosy considering I was there in December!
6) location - Just on the old-town. It's close to theceapking street - Calle Gerona, but is a bit of a walk from the main British bars - though there are a few. Close to The Robin Hood.
7) facilities - indoor pool - great. Lots of other bits including a hairdressers, beauty salon, evening entertainment and planta 20 - the bar/restaurant with views!
I'd definitely book again without hesitation. If you take hold luggage bebwware there are no scales even in the luggage room (I didn't ask, but couldn't see any). It is a fairly quiet hotel despite its size, but I liked that about it.
Review by Judith Zipser
Excellent hotel and great food. Stayed there Christmas 2016. Mainly Spanish and Belgian tourists. Was on 19th floor with sea view and you could see right down to Alicante. Highly recommend this hotel. Enjoy.
Discovered the rooftop terrace bar located at The Madeira Ce
Just back from another great trip to Benidorm. Discovered the rooftop terrace bar located at The Madeira Centro Hotel in the Old Town, and watched the sun set while admiring an incredible view. Even more shocking, in a good way- the price ...just five euros in total for a glass of wine and a glass of cava! Best value ever ! Try it- the glass lift to get to the 20th floor where the terrace is is a must !
Please login to view all listing details!