This terraced camp site has which are marked out, pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Benisol):
– Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
– Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For those who want to relax after a busy day there is a whirlpool. The camp site has an outdoor swimming pool, a heated indoor pool and a toddlers’ pool. There is also water slide.
You don’t always have to cook, as the camp site has a snack bar, pizzeria, restaurant (with snack menu) and restaurant (with full menu). The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as the camp site has one or more computers with an internet connection and you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
- Bar-restaurant with terrace, daily menu and 2 computers with internet connection.
- Outdoor swimming pool with bar and separated area for children (summertime only).
- Pool with slides, summer
- Heated pool and jacuzzi, winter
- Cash machine
- Public transport
- Bus in front of the campsite
- Narrow-Gauge train 150m from the campsite
- 2 Shower and toilet buildings, heated in the winter
- Free WIFI
- Caravan storage
- Pet shower.
- 2 Tennis courts
- Jeu-de-boules court
- Car rental, entrance tickets for shows and parks, tourist info, etc. at the reception
- Reductions and promotions for long stays.
- Fridge rental (summertime only)
- Car wash
- Closed and surveilled at night
- Electric hook-ups on all plots
Benisol is €4.200 for pitch fees (2017) changeover fees are €350