Coronavirus rules Benidorm: Know the rules - These are the penalties for skipping the new health rules in Alicante, Valencia and Castellón
Violating the measures of prevention against coronavirus in the Valencian Community will entail sanctions of between 60 euros,in the case of minor faults, up to 60,000 euros in the case of very serious ones, according to the new decree law of the Consell which establishes the sanctioning regime in this area. These are the Coronavirus rules and fines applicable to BEnidorm
But why can they fine you? What are the fines for not wearing a mask? How many people can you meet? All these issues are addressed in a regulation, which was adopted on Friday in the plenary session of the Consell, which divides the offences into minor, serious or very serious.
Minor offences: fines of 60 to 600 euros
Minor offences, which may be punished with fines of between EUR 60 and EUR 600, are considered to be:
- Breach the obligation to use or misuse the mask. This infringement may only be punished with a maximum of EUR 100. More general information on wearing masks here
- On the part of public establishments, avoiding the obligation to inform customers about the capacity of the premises, the minimum interpersonal distance or the use of a mask.
- Failure to comply with general hygiene and prevention measures in public or private premises when it does not pose a risk of contagion or the risk affects fewer than 15 people.
- The violation of quarantine by people who have not tested positive in covid-19 but are direct contacts of a confined patient.
- Break a general confinement order.
The decree considers as a serious offence and punished with fines of between 601 to 30,000 euros to infringe:
- The capacity limits in public establishments when it is not minor or very serious.
- The prohibition of organizing or participating in meetings, parties or any other private or public event involving an agglomeration or in which the adoption of health measures is difficult.
- Maintaining the safety distance between tables or groups of tables in the premises open to the public and outdoor terraces.
- Hygiene measures and the obligation to clean and disinfect the accesses of the enclosure and locations where the public is felt.
- The prohibition of using property spaces for activities not allowed.
- Hygiene measures for any type of establishment when it poses a risk of contagion or affects more than 15 people.
- The home isolation to be kept by those who have tested positive in COVID-19.
Serious sanctions also include suspension or prohibition of activity, closure of the premises and disqualification for the organization and promotion of public performances and recreational activities for a maximum period of six months.
Very serious offences: fines of 30,001 to 60,000 euros
Very serious offences, which can result in a fine of between EUR 30,001 and EUR 60,000, are:
- Do not respect capacity limits or prevention and hygiene measures by establishments open to the public when it poses a serious risk affecting more than 150 people.
- Exceed the capacity of the property if there are minors and/or over 65 years of age.
- Organize meetings or parties, private or public, involving an agglomeration that prevents the adoption of health measures or are present minors and / or over 65 years.
- Prevent inspection by authority or officials, as well as refusal to cooperate with them.
- Failure to comply with the obligation to disable the dance floor for this use.
- Repeatedly violate the duty of home isolation by persons who have tested positive for COVID-19.
For these sanctions it also provides for the suspension or prohibition of activity, the closure of the premises and the disqualification for the organization and promotion of public shows and recreational activities for a maximum period of three years and cumulatively up to a maximum of 10.
Coronavirus Rules Benidorm information has been translated from Spanish to English so some detail may be lost in this translation, read the original article in Spanish at Diarioinformacion