Tostada con Tomate y Jamon
Found in every single Spanish restaurant and tapas bar, simple and tasty
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sliced baguette
- 5 -6 slices serrano ham
- Mix together the chopped tomatoes, garlic glove, olive oil, salt and pepper. Keep in the fridge until needed.
- Toast the slices of baguette.
- Spoon a little tomato topping on to each piece of toast.
- Tear 5-6 slices of Serrano ham into pieces and put one piece on each slice of bread.
Lots more Spanish Recipes in this section of our website