A personalised service to for your holiday in Benidorm , other resorts on the Costa Blanca or in Spain
Yolanda owner of Vitality Travel, has worked in travel for too long to remember and has lived and worked in Benidorm & surrounding areas over the last 30 years having worked in the past with Thomson holidays, for a Benidorm hotel chain, for the regional and local tourist board, a coach transfer company and now with her own travel agency working remotely from Benidorm & Albir, with personal visits where needed.
The agency is fully licenced and caters for locals wanting to travel worldwide (main base of my website) or for visitors like yourselves who would like to travel to this area.
As a personal travel advisors we can cater to your travel needs and handle all your ground arrangements when you arrive in Alicante or from other areas. We do everything tailor made, so all you need to do is ask for a quote with no obligation.
What can we do:
- Hotel/apartment/camping bookings
- Organise your transfers /transport as part of the package
- Book activities and entrance tickets to complement your stay
- We can if necessary book flights
Our aim is to help you make the most of your stay, whether you choose to holiday in Benidorm or any other areas on the Costa Blanca or Spain.
- As I live here, I will be on hand to help if you need me whilst on holiday or if there is any issues help with translation, should you have to visit for example a doctor.
- Help if necessary booking and local covid testing or completing forms.
Flights you may decide to book yourself and they always need to be paid at the time of booking
However for ground arrangements for peace of mind, you will not have to pay until about 2 weeks in advance (depends on hotel cancellation policies) and we will aim to book packages that have flexible cancellations for minimal risk to yourselves.
Please login to view all listing details!