Tostada con Tomate y Jamon
Tostada con Tomate Y Jamon is found in every single Spanish restaurant and tapas bar, simple and tasty and is often served for breakfast.
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sliced baguette
- 5 -6 slices serrano ham
- Mix together the chopped tomatoes, garlic glove, olive oil, salt and pepper. Keep in the fridge until needed.
- Toast the slices of baguette.
- Spoon a little tomato topping on to each piece of toast.
- Tear 5-6 slices of Serrano ham into pieces and put one piece on each slice of bread.
Lots more Spanish Recipes in this section of our website
Have you ever wondered why when you are starving restaurants are closed?
Picking the wrong type of place for the time of day or the style of meal you want can mean a seriously strange experience. Stepping into the right spot at the right time, on the other hand, is like stepping out of the shoes of a tourist and into the realm of a seasoned local.
Desayuno (Breakfast): 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Almuerzo (Mid-morning snack): 10:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
La Comida (Lunch): 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Merienda (Mid-afternoon snack): 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
La hora del aperitivo (Tapas Hour): 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
La Cena (Dinner): 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Join our Facebook Group